Friday, March 16, 2007

Heavens to Etsy!

I think Etsy is heaven on Earth. To me, it is a wonderfully complex and magical maze...with delightful surprises around every corner. My left brain wishes there was a logical place to start and that I could get through the whole site systematically, but my right brain is happy to just wander aimlessly and see where my whims take me.


Tonight, they've taken me to what may be the most stunning and evocative jewelry I've ever seen. It was impossible to narrow down which images to show here, as each one was more gorgeous than the last. I just can't say enough about it. I am enchanted by 1ofmykind and can't wait to buy my first piece!

5 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

OH MY! Clicking over now.

Gypsy Purple said...

This is stunning...fabulous

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Jody's work!!

Here's my 1ofmykind piece, a gorgeous bracelet!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5316892

Awesome right!? I love it!!!

Di Overton said...

Sorry for not posting comments lately but I am in Paris and the internet is not treating me well. Back to England later today so hopefully I will be back to normal. There has to be a price to pay for being in such a wonderful place!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

amazing !
this jewelry is so pretty and very much a style that fits in with my favorite furniture pieces hehe
************************
Jennifer Ramos
Madebygirl.com
***********************
You're INVITED TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/